Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 22 of 22

Thread: Favourite Movie of All Time

  1. #21
    xtragemini
    Guest xtragemini's Avatar

    Post

    Originally posted by filmmaker77:
    I am just wondering what everyones favorite movie is : Mine has got to be - "It`s a wonderful life" - a total classic of all time,
    great characters, great story, whats everyone elses favourite movie of all time?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img] Hmmm... Lately, I'd have to say David Lynch's, 'The Straight Story'. Also, 'Cabin by the Lake', an incredibly strange horror film; the director is Chinese and his name escapes me at the moment.

  2. #22
    Inactive Member dharmabum1949's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 28th, 2002
    Posts
    75
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    If I had to choose right now Id have to say

    Dog Star Man by Stan Brakhage

    Pull My Daisy by Robert Frank

    and Don't Look Back by D.A. Pennebaker

    Thats just what I'm feeling at the moment, Im always seeing new stuff as well so its constantly changing.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •